Sex & Sox

My passions: Sex and the Boston Red Sox!


Sunday, October 31, 2004

There's a smile on my face, for the whole human race....

... even Yankees fans!

I still haven't stopped smiling.

Last night we went to visit some friends for dinner, and as soon as we walked in the door I exclaimed, "Hi! The Red Sox won the World Series!" and proudly pointed at my (pink) Boston cap. They smiled and nodded, not being baseball people at all (they mountain bike), but I couldn't have been happier. I want to share it with the world: I am a fangirl of the World Champion Boston Red Sox.
I've written up a Christmas list of all the Red Sox paraphenilia I want. I want the "Pigs Can Fly" shirt from theredseat.com desperately. Flying pigs is a running joke (hehehe) in my family, though the manmeat doesn't get it. I want the MLB.com adjustable cap (since it's dark blue, I could even get the man to wear it), polo shirt (even though for $50 + shipping I'll never own it), and the girly gray sweatshirt (again, $50 + shipping so I'll never own it). If I had a job, I'd so splurge, but I don't, soooo... I'm dependent on other people's kindness!

Insofar as the 'sex' part of this site goes, well, I'm still not quite sure how I want to handle it. I think talking about sex and sexuality in a general, opinionated way is better than getting into details about my personal sex life. We'll see.
|