Sex & Sox

My passions: Sex and the Boston Red Sox!


Thursday, October 14, 2004

Pink?!

It's bloody pink here, eh? Why not?! I love pink, and I'm girly, and hence, my blog is too.

The Red Sox 2004 season is almost (!!) over, but that doesn't mean there won't be plenty of news to talk about; and besides that, my other passion, sex, is not only constant, but universal!

On that note, I'm currently reading Robert Altman's "Global Sex". It's pretty interesting thus far; it's an examination of how economic political issues effect sexuality, and shows that there are very similar manners in which people in different countries are coping with things like the AIDs crisis, the prevalence of Internet access, and the 'labelling' of different sexualities (with all the expected identity traits that come with that label).

Tomorrow, the Yankees will be at Fenway; it's time for our boys to blow them out of the "dirty water". Arroyo, our Saturnalia god, will show them!
|