Sex & Sox

My passions: Sex and the Boston Red Sox!


Friday, October 22, 2004

No Sex In My Own Bedroom!

Confession! I can't have sex at my mother's house, and that's where I'll be this weekend. The manmeat and I are leaving for the 9-hour, international (Ontario to Connecticut!) drive sometime around 11pm tonight and returning on Tuesday; we'll be staying there. I miss my family, as I haven't seen them since the beginning of the year, so I'm really looking forward to it.

However. Sex. In my teenage-self's bed. Next to my sister's bedroom. In my mother's house.

We've done it before, and it was just totally freaky. Though we were quiet and it was very slow and subtle (too much so, for my tastes!), there was still that nervousness that someone from my family could walk in. It happened before, the first day we met; my mother decided to drop by at 9:30 PM and there I was, riding him on the couch, and I had to roll off him as he went racing upstairs naked and locked himself in the bathroom, while my mother ran after him. My bathroom was right there, so I managed to put it on before I had to literally block her. It was quite the dramatic experience (all of his clothing was, well, thrown behind the couch, so there wasn't time for him to grab it and talk face-to-face with her. You should've seen the look she gave him when they actually "met" -- she put friggin' nuclear missiles to the head to shame), and it's not one I think we're keen to repeat. Especially when my mother asked me, "Please don't have sex while people are home."

I should also mention that my mother once told me that when my man and I look at each other, you can tell that we just want to devour each other. It still makes me smile.

Anyhow, I won't be around til Tuesday, so sayonara!
|