Sex & Sox

My passions: Sex and the Boston Red Sox!


Wednesday, October 20, 2004

ALCS, 3-3, Yeah, Baby!!

Tonight, I will have multi-purpose sex. Now, usually, when my boyfriend comes home, he is tired and doesn't want to have sex; I will sway up to him, wearing just one of his t-shirts and a pair of lacy panties, eyes bright and pupils large, smiling, sliding my hands up under his shirt, then down to his pants, and drop to my knees.

How's that multi-purpose? Well, to start with, it's always nice to have sex just to say "I love you". Which I do. However, I also fucked up my knee somehow earlier and it's felt like it needs to be "popped" for the last 10 hours; I figure if we get some doggy style going on, that's bound to work my knee and hopefully get whatever tendon's out of place back where it belongs.

Third, and most overwhelmingly, the Red Sox won!!! Now, I'm not going to talk about tomorrow's game... I'm going to let that come as it does. I'm going to keep my feelings about that stored closely to my heart, and just bask in how I feel right now. And right now? I feel amazing.

A-Rod has absolutely no class. I'll admit that there have been times this season that I wished he were on our team. Usually these transgressions in sentiment have been straightened out by seeing Manny, who would have been gone; tonight, I'm positive that I will never feel them again. After his childishly batting away Bronson Arroyo's glove and knocking the baseball out, trying to weasel his way onto first, I am convinced that he is Derek Jeter's evil scumspawn twin. They can rot in hell, together.

God, there's baseball tomorrow. I can't believe how good it feels to know this.
|